Aloha! :)

Before I start, I just wanna say that this is my first blog so no judge! haha. Anywho this blog is about me, Erik Isiah Louis, and my 1st adventure and privilege to serve where the need is greater, specifically in Italy and Israel. Thanks to Jehovah I get to be "A Need Greater"! Chee! So follow me on my adventure as me and my friends serve Jehovah where the need is greater!

Friday, May 25, 2012

Preach Da Word!

 Ciao everybody! Sorry small kine late again with my posts, this week has been so busy, especially in the field ministry.  All the boys have been starting studies left and right and just pounding the ministry choke! We are all pretty tired everyday but a good kine tired. One new thing that we have been trying to start up over here these past weeks is the University Witnessing. Because everyone in the congregation is so busy with studies, they don't really have the time to do University Witnessing, so it hasn't really been touched yet.  We already made some signs and our Service Overseer is going to ask permission from the University for us to set up a table over there. Pretty excited about it! I'll let you know how the progress is going.  Overall the ministry has been so awesome these past weeks! And yet there is still so much work to be done here! The words at Matthew 9:37 are so true where it says "Yes, the harvest is great, but the workers are few". Thats about it for this post everybody, this is a short and sweet post. But don't worry I'm going to make it up with a bunch of pictures of our ministry. Enjoy! :)
Upper Refugee Camp 

Lower Refugee Camp





















Starting Up University Witnessing
Early Morning Witnessing



Studying with my friend Collins


















Getting a tan while waiting for our study



Esselunga (Another place we do our studies)



Random Jumping Picture! CHEEHOO!!!

2 comments:

  1. Dude university witnessing sounds awesome!! You guys are gonna have great success with that fo sho! Good jobs guys! Erik tell all the boys i said what's up and keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!! i love your blog. its truly made me laugh say aww and wow! just a bit of everything. in your experencies ive seen how Jehovah has blessed you with your great friends (our bros haha) and in your ministry. thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete